NWPC Marketing Solutions
When to refresh your business branding (with tips).
Knowing when it's time to refresh your business branding can be tricky. It may be a good idea to re-evaluate if you're noticing a decrease in customer engagement, feel that your message is outdated, or observe similar businesses having great success with new designs and strategies.
It might also help to survey existing customers and those who have recently looked at your website or social media accounts to gain insight into whether it’s time for a refresh. If you're still unsure, consulting a professional branding expert can help you make the right decision for your business.
Here are five tips for refreshing your business branding:
1. Analyze customer feedback: Gather honest feedback from your customers to pinpoint areas that could benefit from refreshment or improvement.
2. Research competitors: Observe what techniques and visuals work for others in your industry. Take note of new trends, but remember to focus on creating something unique.
3. Think about messaging: Your message is just as important (if not more) than your brand's visuals. Make sure it accurately reflects who you are, what you stand for, and why people should care about your brand.
4. Update logos and visuals: Once you know the direction you want to go in, consider revamping logos, colors, font styles, website design, and other visuals associated with your brand. It's also a good idea to create custom photography that showcases both you and your product/service.
5. Evaluate regularly: Branding isn’t a one-time activity; make sure to continuously evaluate how customers are engaging with your refreshed branding to stay competitive and relevant in the marketplace.