Building a landing page that converts leads.
A landing page is a single web page built to capture leads or convert visitors into customers. It typically includes elements such as an effective headline, persuasive copy, graphics, imagery, and a call to action. The goal of a landing page is to compel the visitor to take action and move them further along in your funnel.
They are an essential part of any digital marketing strategy and can be used for lead generation, driving webinar registrations, or enticing people to purchase products or services.
Here are five tips for building a landing page that converts leads.
1. Place the form above the fold so visitors can easily find it.
2. Keep your form short and simple with only essential fields to ensure a high conversion rate.
3. Use visuals to illustrate how completing the form benefits the visitor.
4. Personalize the form with customer segmentation to make it more relevant for different audiences.
5. Use an auto-fill feature if possible to make filling out forms less tedious and time-consuming for visitors.